Friday, July 03, 2009

Life-Form 6

Dunno why my life being stress enough.Sometime i cant even feel that i still enough energy and stamine to continues but i trust i can.I can do better than other or than this.Among this week i feel so stranger with my group member,i dunno what had happen and never mind,forget it.When MTE interview that day,dunno why my streng all gone.All my confidence become 0%,i even dunno what i'm doing that time.Thursday,my BM teacher,Sir Yusri ask all my class student to join 'pidato'.Actually i also dunno what is that,cause teacher is telling us have to go,then we just follow teacher intructment.Whatever,i will try my best to performence.Gambateh to continues my 1 and a half year life in form6^^

4 comments:

  1. yoyo,lao weh.come on!keep go it.don't give up!
    although form six is very hard,but try push it up.one thing you have to know,if you really can't continue study,please...don't force yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure i will gambateh^^hope u too

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuahaha,thankz a lot!if you really beh tahan,don't force yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. juinn shyang~
    xie hui here~
    jia you!!hoho

    ReplyDelete